HOME | ABOUT US | BUY OUR PRODUCTS | NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP | FACEBOOK | CONTACT US

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

I wanted to take this time and Wish each and everyone a Merry Christmas.
I can't believe that I have not been blogging for almost 2 months where did the year, the months or the time go.
Well I can't wait to share all the new pictures with you from the past few exciting months with family.
Lots of crafting was buzzing here and I really finished up at the beginning of this week unbeliveable to me.
I am going to be baking today before the family arrives for our Christmas Eve get together.
I am thankful for all the blessing we have had throughout this year and it would not be possible without the love of God and you all my followers, friends and family.
Again Merry Christmas to you and your family... lots of love Rachel



1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel, I was going through a few old posts and saw that you had stopped by my Taco Bar Tuesdays several months ago. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to visit your blog and follow you back. Wishing you all the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete