HOME | ABOUT US | BUY OUR PRODUCTS | NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP | FACEBOOK | CONTACT US

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Wednesday, April 20, 2011The Versatile Blogger Award
We were just given The Versatile Blogger Award! I'll take it! :)





Thank you Ashlee from Little Izzy Blog for presenting me with this award.
I really appreciate it! :) If you haven't already, you should stop by her
blog and follow her. She's got some awesome ideas!



The rules after excepting this award:
Thank the person who awarded you.
Divulge 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 discovered bloggers.
7 Things About Me:
1.I have oatmeal every morning.
2.I am thankful for waking up next to a wonderful thoughtful man, my husband.
3.I am an independent contractor that works from home hurray for this!!!
4.I am a native California girl.
5.I have 3 beautiful grown daughters and 7 super cute grandchildren that are dreams come true.
6.I understand and write fluent spanish don't practice enough to speak it.
7.I love music all types, jazz,spanish,opera,country anything that reminds me to open my eyes and grasp life with both arms.
Now for the part that is so difficult for me. 15 blogs that I need to choose.
If you did not make this list, please know that I still think you are the best!


And The Versatile Blogger Award goes to..................
1.My Colorful Treasures

2.Belly Charms

3.This N That Boutique

4.Brya's Baskets

5.Style 'N Decor Deals

6.Wynnie Bee

7.His Perfect Promises

8.A Taste of T

9.A Hootie Hoot

10.Susie QT Pies

11.Freckleberry Finds

12.Creative Itch

13.AtoZ Celebrations

14.Serendipity Chic Design

15.Capers of the Vintage Vixens

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award as well. Now following you back and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are to sweet to think of me...Thanks so much Rachel....

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a surprise Rachel - thank you so much : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rachel for the wonderful award! I really appreciate it (http://mycolorfultreasureswebdesign.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I am following you from the I Heart Maternity Blog Hop. Have a great weekend!

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies... And you are so very welcome. Hope you all have a wonderful and Happy Easter holiday.I am thrilled to be part of each of your blog page life. Sincerely ♥Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. ScopeWear is following you on FB!

    Connie
    http://www.conniesscopewear.com

    ReplyDelete